Weekend Thought: We Praise You for Your Creation

, , 1 comment
This weekend we went camping with 2 other families.  (More to come on the adventure later)! As we sat under the stars Friday night, I was in awe of our awesome creator God.  Sitting around the fire, I could see the big dipper and I saw 2 shooting stars.  The stars were so bright.  Thank you Father for the beautiful picture of your handiwork.

Psalm 8:3-4



When I consider your heavens,
the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars,
which you have set in place,



what is man that you are mindful of him,
the son of man that you care for him?




Week End Thoughts:
My posts typically relate funny anecdotes about the happenings of a stay at home wife and mom with three kids. While my days are seldom “normal” enough to leave me without a “post worthy” moment (i.e. read here), I intend to take some time on the weekend to highlight something from my week that’s a little more “thoughtful” and significant. If you had a post from this week that was reflective in nature, please add a link in the comments section. I’d love to hear your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. It is so wonderful to get away and enjoy the majestic wonders of God's creation. He is such an awesome God. So glad that you were able to enjoy the numerous stars and ponder His greatness.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)