We Love to Laugh

, , 12 comments
I love my son's imagination! He is at age where I wish I could just freeze time.  He cracks us with his antics these days.  Check out last week's comedy routines.

My son was playing on the deck when I suddenly heard him say, "Help Mom, I'm stuck."  I turned around to see this.


As I got him out of the basketball net, I asked him what on earth he was doing?  This looked like more than a slam dunk go awry.  He told me he was pretending to be a bug stuck in a web.  Of course, why didn't I think of that?

On another afternoon he took the spinning top hat off of this little M&M guy he had received for Christmas and put it on his nose announcing that he was now an airplane.


Pretty good don't you think?


He  totally cracked himself up on this one.  I asked him to go get dressed and as he came down the hall I could hear him giggling (I LOVE that sound).



He may not be headed for stand up quite yet, but he definitely knows how to make himself and his family laugh.

Looking for more laughs?  Check out Absolutely Bananas.

12 comments:

  1. I love funny kids! Last year when I was a preschool teacher I had this one little boy who just cracked me up on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only is he funny but very creative! Smart boy you've got there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great imagination!

    There is not much better than the sound of a small child's giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love a kid with a sense of humor. That last picture... I have like exactly the same one of CJ. Cracks me up every time I look at it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Where does he come up with these ideas?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got quite the kiddo there! Funny and awesomely creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving it! What kid would look at a basketball net and think, "I'm going to pretend to be a bug." He sounds super creative and smart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you grabbed the camera before helping him up! I do the exact same thing, lol. You have one funny kid on your hands.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This might be reason enough to visit Maryland :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)