WE'RE BAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!

, , 2 comments
After 44 hours with no electricity and thus no running water, phone, or internet, I am happy to report, that we are back in action!  WAHOO!!!!   I have lots to post on our adventures over the past few days, but right now I have toilets to flush and hands to wash... but I am working on getting the kids down for their nap and then you better believe I'll be online.  :-)

As we pulled into the driveway and saw the lights on in our house my kids exclaimed, "Power!  WAHOO!  No more camping, now our clock in our bedroom works!"  Yes, it really is the little things we miss, isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I hope you had a friend across town with electricity so you could all take showers/baths! I'm sure it was a rough couple of days!

    We're glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)