Every Family Has It's Black Sheep

, , 14 comments
My husband and I were talking in the kitchen when my son popped in and dropped a bomb on us. We appreciate his upfront honesty but we were caught totally off guard.

We're trying hard to take deal with this rationally, but what parents wouldn't be devastated.

It's just that he showed so much promise. His is so smart. We try not to get carried away with his potential but we couldn't help but to dream about where his future could go.

It seems he's made his choice. He didn't even show remorse.

He proudly walked into the kitchen and announced - "Mommy, I'm a pot head".


We're a strong family... we'll get through this.


For more things to make you laugh today, check out Makes Me Laugh Monday.

14 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that was hilarious! Love the photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't sure where that was going but LOL!! That is really funny! Ok, let's just hope that is the last time you ever have to say those words about your son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK!! I was afraid he was going to tell you that he no longer wanted to be a Steeler Fan!!! We can easily fix a pothead LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, we'll be there for all 12 steps...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least he's still young enough to totally turn his life around and not have any negative repurcussions, lol. Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, my! Now THAT IS FUNNY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. We have some of those around here too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great play on words!

    If that's the way of it, my husband is even a pot head!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awww, see how happy being a pothead can make you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can understand . i am a mother o 3 girls ages 3, 5, and 7. and we have a dog also that makes all trips with us in our mini van. i understand totally about the laundry. i never gets done. last winter i went to the basement to get out winter clothes. i put them in the laundry room with all the other laundry. this week, first weekof june 2008, i finally got to them. to wash and repack. its crazy here to. some times the littliest things my girls do gets me so frustrated. then my husband comes home from being at work since 6:45am, arrives home around 5:00pm, and by the end of the day when my middle daughter drops something all over the floor and i get a little loud he says"easy mommy". for some reason it just upsets me when he does that. i have been with them 24/7 now that school is out and he needs to tell me to be easy. well thank you for listening!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)