What I'll Do to my Children for Free Chick-Fil-A

, , 14 comments

I LOVE Chick-Fil-A.  I could go on and on about how family friendly they are, how good their food is, how I think Truitt Cathy is such a great example of a godly businessman... but I will save my love affair with Chick-Fil-A, the inventors of the chicken sandwich, for another post, or two...enjoying their free food

Friday was Cow Appreciation Day.  I know this because I subscribe to the Chick-Fil-A e-mail updates and I am in on all things up and coming at Chick-Fil-A.  (See, I wasn't kidding when I said I love Chick-Fil-A). How does one celebrate such an occasion, you may ask?   Well, Chick-Fil-A offered free meals to anyone dressed like a cow. 

So, I did what any good mother would do, I dressed up put my three helpless children in cow costumes and took them to Chick-Fil-A for dinner. 

we love chickfila

 

Their willingness to parade around in public dressed as bovines, combined with the free coupons I had allowed me to feed my family of 5 dinner for only $6.28. 

We had a fantastic time, eating our favorite fast food and playing on the in door play equipment.  Scott couldn't help but snap a few pictures of our family fun night.

enjoying her milk   IMG_4102 mooing for her supper

  Mooing for her supper!!

 

A good time was had by all!  My 2 year old didn't want to take off her costume... she went to bed dressed as a cow. 

14 comments:

  1. LOL, you know we're loving those pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha these are great pictures!! My little nieces and nephew make me proud!!! Can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should submit these photos along with a resume to NASA. They're always interested in monkeys who enjoy the sensation of weightlessness :) Hey! You never know. There might be some colonization planned and they need a couple of zero-gravity addicts who will be in their 40's by the time the spacecraft arrives at its destination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah. Oops! I meant to leave that last comment on "No More Monkeys Jumping on the Bed"
    Ok...Hey! You should submit these photos with a resume to NASA. Who knows? They might be looking to send some cows along on a colonization project and need lots of milk (???) (ooo boy...I better quit while i'm ahead!... :) )

    ReplyDelete
  5. i knew it! i knew you'd do this! jim and i went on Friday and unexpectedly walked into the madness! we got a free ice dream cone for singing a song - we chose You Are My Sunshine. i'm so glad you got pictures (of course, i would check your pulse if you hadn't). for $6.28, that means either your or scott dressed up, too. come on, fess up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have dressed up in the past but this time I had to give my apron to my oldest son to wear with his "I Heart Chick-Fil-A" shirt on top. I did wear a "Eat More Chicken" tee shirt though. But, it didn't earn me free food. I had 2 coupons for free Chick-Fil-A sandwiches for my hubby and I and then I bought two drinks and a medium fry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That leaves us all wanting MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOre

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cow Appreciation Day???!!! How did I miss that one? I am a cow collector and love 'em! Hence, "Beefy".

    The cow costume is awesome - I'm glad you let her to go bed in it....that's a good mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. HOW CUTE IS THAT!!!??? What a great mommy you are to have such a fun time with your kids!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea for free Chick Fil A! And cute kids in cow costumes. Went there just today myself. No free food me though. No cow costume. :) Looks like lots of fun!

    For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hurray for Chick-Fil-A!!! Such very cute pictures. What a fun dinner out for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)