Would you like that bun buttered?

, , 6 comments

My husband was grilling burgers for dinner the other day.  I had set the buns out on the counter to defrost earlier in the day.  I'd also set out a stick of butter because I planned to bake cookies this weekend and knew I'd need the butter to be soft. 

I had seen my 2 year old daughter over by the counter asking about the bread, but I didn't pay that much attention. 

When I went to give the buns for my husband, this is what I found.

IMG_8164

 

Nice, huh?  Anyone want a slightly mauled buttered bun for their burger?

Ah, the joys of dining with toddlers. 

6 comments:

  1. haha! your little one has a bit of chef in her yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is something mine would do!

    He recently bit into my string cheese before I took it out of the package causing teeth indentations in the plastic and cheese squishing out little holes!

    Dining with toddlers is an experience not for the faint of heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny and cute too!
    Madi has a camera that say "cheese"...so she tries to eat it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL So much for the cookies :-) She is learning to help in the kitchen though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A desire for buttered buns? It sounds like someone likes to eat at Chick-fil-A!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too funny!! She was just helping you out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)