Because I needed one more reason to spend time online...

, , 9 comments

 IMG_7765 

Even though the Steelers don't play until Sunday afternoon, football season kicked off in our house last night.   We had our  Live Draft for our Fantasy Football League last night. 

The kids were in bed a half hour before their bed time tonight with no story or teeth brushing as we had a 7:45 draft time and were both scurrying to research and formulate our plans right up until it started. 

Clearly posting every night on my blog and keeping up with the blogs on google reader doesn't give me enough time on the computer each week.   I need another virtual experience in which spending time with my friends consists of typing on a keyboard and reading off of a LCD screen! 

9 comments:

  1. Such fun!! It is great to have a hobby that you can share with your husband. My husband did fantasy baseball one year and had a great time with it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so much fun!! look out though, 'cause i'm ready to hand out some whoopin's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who took the picture? So cute the both of you on your computers!
    He looks like he's hard at work with his pen and notebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matt and I are in two leagues and the drafts were accidentally scheduled for within 45 minutes of each other. It got pretty stressful...plus my dad was there drafting so Matt went to someone else's house so I had no one to yell to for help and advice. Is this your first year in a league or are you guys veterans??? We meant to make the Chick Fil A stop yesterday but went out and I forgot my Steelers shirt. I was so bummed out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The folks at work tried to drag me into all that.....I'm a college football gal, plus it would interrupt my blogging time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck to all of you :-)
    It was pretty tense here at times during the draft LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Matching laptops!? So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you guys look so fun and intense all at the same time! i'm impressed, crystal, that you can really hang with the football crowd! i can't wait to hear how it all goes. did you do this for money?

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)