Our Little Goofball

, , 2 comments
I love my son's imagination. He can turn a cooking pot into a race car or become a dog by merely wearing his shoes on his hands. Here are a few pictures of his antics from this morning. They made me smile and I hope they do the same for you!

He called out to me in the other room, "Hey Mom, look I am siting on the pot!" When I heard these words, they brought a different image to mind.


Here he is walking like a dog... Don't you just love how the pants are on backwards... quite a fashion sense, don't ya think?

2 comments:

  1. He does make me laugh - what an imagination!!! Here is our future inventor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] kids. While my days are seldom “normal” enough to leave me without a “post worthy” moment (i.e. read here) , I intend to take some time on the weekend to highlight something from my week that’s a little [...]

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)