Here's what's for dinner.... April 28-May 4th

, , 1 comment
I think all of the nice spring weather has thrown a wrench on my meal plans... last week we ate hot dogs three times in 5 days... the weather was so stinking gorgeous that we had to grill and all I had in the freezer was hot dogs, so the kids were VERY happy. When my 2 year old sees hot dogs in the fridge she says, "hot dogs daddy make" (Truth is Daddy makes anything that is on the grill, but hot dogs is the meat of choice for the kids) Anyway, here's to more than just hot dogs!!!


Monday: Chilli

Tuesday: Chicken and dumplings (a favorite here.. my son calls the dumplings potatoes and eagerly asks for more... this is funny b/c he doesn't actually like real potatoes)

Wednesday: Enchiladas (a big hooray for the McCormick spice pack that makes these delicious)

Thursday: Spaghetti and Meatballs

Friday: pepperoni bread

Saturday: Mexican Tortilla Soup (the kids don't care for soup all that much, but I can open up a can of beans and they'll be happy)

Sunday: We're having friends over for hot dogs as we make plans for a multi family camping trip later this month (you can believe that trip will make the blog!)

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I've got Chicken & Dumplings on my menu this week. Hopefully the kids eat them!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)