Change is in the air!!!!

, , 1 comment
In case some of my faithful blog readers are wondering why I didn't write any new posts yesterday, I want to assure you that I am still out there and still writing. Actually, I did lots of writing for my blog yesterday, it's just not ready to be unveiled quite yet.

Curious?

I was conflicted with the fact that my blog was titled My Three Ring Circus while my address was a completely different www.onehappymommy.blogspot.com. So, my hubby and I set out to change it. I've been blogging for almost two weeks now, and we thought we should get it properly fixed early, before people bookmark the blog (hopeful thinking that I will gain a faithful following one day).

Of course, mythreeringcircus, my3ringcircus, 3ringcircus, thethreeringcircus, the3ringcircus and just about every combination of three ring circus had already been taken. But, we finally found an address we like. I spent yesterdays bloging time developing a detailed about me page, about family page and a more general blog introduction page. I'm hoping readers will stay and get to know us better as they visit the new site. It won't be all new with custom layout & formatting or anything (YET - We've only been at this for two weeks) but it will be more inviting for people who don't know me already.

Where is it you ask?

Well, even though my hubby stayed up WAY too late last night working on the widgets for the new site, it's still not ready for you to see. Hopefully, we'll unveil it soon. Don't worry, we will invite you all to the ribbon cutting ceremony. :-)

Until then, anyone care to make a guess as to my new title???

1 comment:

  1. We are THAT FamilyFriday, April 11, 2008

    I've done the same thing with my hubby into the wee hours of the night a few months ago. I started my blog hosted on at Apple. Big mistake. It took me awhile to figure out how to change it. It's a lot of work, isn't it?

    I use the word 'work' very loosely. Since there is no pay:D

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)