How do you say I Love You?

, , 3 comments
A few weeks ago my hubby told me he had left me a surprise love note in the kitchen for me to find later. I thought perhaps he had done the dishes or something. When I went to the kitchen I couldn't find it. Every now and then when I thought about it, I would look around trying to figure out what it was.

The other night I was talking on the phone and doing some dishes when I looked at our window and saw a U. "Hmm... that's odd, I thought." As I continued talking, I kept looking up at the window and then I saw it... my love note. Do you see it?

You might be wondering how he did this. I am embarrassed to confess he wrote it in the dust on my window screen. Pretty romantic,huh? I guess it is pretty obvious that I don't dust my window screens all that often..... so often that weeks could pass without me noticing the writing on it. Now I have an excuse not to dust... it'd be a shame to erase my love note, right?

3 comments:

  1. Mike, Sharon, & Caleb KoerberThursday, April 03, 2008

    Wow - that husband of your sure is creative! He must have had a brilliant roommate in his first formative year of college that inspired him :) We are glad to hear that we helped inspire you into the world of blogging - despite our slacking in keeping our blog updated. We enjoyed reading your posts and hope you can keep up with it more regular than us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I must admit it took me a while before I saw it. Very clever!! I see where his imaginative son gets it from - genes I agree - you have to leave it there for a while! It is very thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are THAT FamilyFriday, April 04, 2008

    Great picture! It's like an illusion. I always say, "you can draw in my dust, just don't write your name in it!"

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)