A Picture of Happiness

, , 11 comments

Mothering takes a lot of hard work and a lot of late nights. While I only have four years of experience to look back on, I'm pretty sure it is moments like these that I will cherish when I'm old and gray.



5 Minutes for Mom is hosting a Mother's Day Photo Contest asking bloggers to post a picture that defines motherhood; I knew right away that I had to recycle this previous Wordless Wednesday. It's hard to capture the happiness my children have brought to my life, but this picture comes pretty close. Click here to see others mommy moments or to enter yourself.

11 comments:

  1. Adorable!! and YES pure happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute shot! Here's hoping you get another this mother's day! Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this shot is indeed wordless :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I love little baby smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is so precious, isn't she? i can't wait to get closer and be more a part of your lives!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why you call that love -

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an incredibly sweet photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is what Motherhood is all about

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great shot! And looks like a fun day :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)