Hurray for the Pack-n-Play!!

, , 4 comments

If you read my blog post from Sunday you know that getting my laundry washed, dryed, folded, and put away is a big challenge for me. Today I found a way to help speed along that process. Even though my kids have an entire toy room which they can play in, they begged me to let them play in the pack-n-play while I folded laundry. Yes, that is correct, I actually said to my two and four year old, "If you fight or hit each other in there, you will have to come OUT of the pack-n-play."

I didn't believe it at first either.

But they played with their hammers and legos and I was able to fold, sort, and PUT AWAY 3 loads of laundry. For an entire hour I was caught up laundry.. unable to do more because my washer and dryer were both running and 4 loads were waiting beside the washer.

The Pack-n-Play, that's my Works for Me Wednesday... hope it works for you too!!

4 comments:

  1. that is a really sweet picture. hurray for 3 loads of laundry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first child isn't due until 3 weeks from now - yet I STILL have troubles getting laundry put away (who doesn't, I suppose). I have pretty much mastered the folding part though - clothes get folded immediately as I take them out of the dryer.

    Of course they might then stay on top of the dryer or in the clothes basket for another week...but hey, at least they look crisp and neat sitting there. :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that the Pack and Play is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi it sure is fun to look back years with you But never had a play pen Mine was on the floor.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)