Scary Costumes of Halloweens Past

, , 9 comments

This week the assignment for THAT Family's carnival, was to post a scary pic from the past.  So, I started looking through some old Halloween photos trying to find just the right one... 

I was never much into scary, though I did sport a mask in this costume when I was 4 or 5.

img006 

My son however, seems to take the prize for his scary costumes...

Here he is at 6 mths sporting his ferocious dragon attire. (If you look closely, you can see that laundry has never been high on my to do list).

 ROAR!!

The next year the Ravens were playing the Steelers on Halloween Night  for Monday Night Football.  What would be more scary to wear in Maryland, then a Ben Roethlisberger jersey?  He had those Ravens fans trembling!

2005 scrapbook201

And who can rest with this terrifying lion on the prowl?ROAR!!

Before you check out We are THAT Family for more scary photos, tell me which costume you think is the scariest?

9 comments:

  1. I am going to have to go with the purple themed ballerina look as the most scary. The others are TOO stinkin' cute! ;-) Ok, so is the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dragon gets my vote...and only 6 months old. He wore it well, didn't he!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steelers, what she didn't say is that the whole family wore them. Including her parents. 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dragon for sure! He's adorable! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a ferocious family you are!
    So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Steelers fan?!?! My view of you is forever altered. (Yes, I live in Maryland.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all so adorable I souldn't pick a scary one! Your little one looks like he's having the time of his life in every one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one:
    http://lifeatthecircus.com/2008/10/28/stick-em-up/

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)