Anyone Miss Me??

, , 5 comments

I know I didn't post this weekend AND it is now Monday afternoon and still nothing...

I started a brief summary in pictures of my weekend's activities 2 hours ago, but then 5 phone calls and 3 kids up from there naps later and I am still left with this....

 

 

 

 

 

yea, so.... I am now feeding my kids some scrambled eggs and then am off to drop my kids off at a friend's and head to set up for our MOPS meeting tonight.....

Please, oh please, come back and visit tomorrow!

I plan to write a post tonight after my meeting...when the house is again quiet... Got lots of pics and anecdotes to share, just need the time to type them.

See ya real soon!

5 comments:

  1. Ummm, I think you had a pretty good excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have kids.

    I have kids.

    Therefore, may I say......

    I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    See you tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed ya! But, I know just how 24 hours can fly by when you have kids...and I only have 1!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. no pressure. see you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)