One Tough Princess

, , 16 comments

one tough princessWith Halloween in the air, I decided to post one of my favorite trick or treating pictures of my middle child.  It was taken last year when she a little over 18 mths old. 

 

She might have been little, but she could hold her own.   Check out the grip on her trick or treating pumpkin.  And the look on that face says, "No body go near my loot!" This isn't a damsel in distress kind of princess; she can handle things herself, thank you very much.

 

For more pics from the past that make you smile, check out We are THAT Family.

16 comments:

  1. She looks like such a baby in this picture...she's grown so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, that pumpkin is as big as she is. She needed one of those TINY pumpkin from my photo last week. what a pretty, pretty princess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty in pink, even with that "death grip"..;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. The is such a pretty little princess! But her expression does scream, "Stay away from my candy."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look how CUTE she is!!! LOL Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, she looks so cute...and that's how old Madi is now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tough princess' are my favorite kind!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is such a cute little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable! How are you going to top that this year?

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for visiting my blog. what cute kids u have. looking forward to hearing from you again.
    K-

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww that is a precious photo!
    sure beats what I posted huh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. That death grip on her loot bag reminds me of the Tongginator... at 2.5 years old, no matter how many manners we tried to instill, the Tongginator went to each door, knocked loudly, smiled sweetly and then proceeded to demand, "Gimme candy, peas."

    ReplyDelete
  13. How adorable! My little girl is the same way, but who wouldn't be if you were surrounded by 3 brothers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How adorable! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)