Lessons on Anatomy from a Four Year Old

, , 4 comments

IMG_9074

As my kids were getting ready for their bath the other night the following conversation took place.

Sister:  What's that?  (she's pointing at his nipple)

Brother:  It's the thing you guys (pause) girls have to give babies milk when they don't use bottles.

 

I know that I shouldn't be, but I am continually amazed by how much the information kids absorb just by watching the world around them, and how much they remember!    It has been a pleasure lately watching my son take on the role of teacher to his younger siblings, whether it be lessons in the alphabet, catechism, or even anatomy.    As long as they don't do any science labs anytime soon, I think we'll be ok.

4 comments:

  1. That is too cute. I can't wait until my older daughter starts teaching the younger one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. first brain surgery now anatomy. sheesh! what's gonna be next for your little einstein? love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...how cute! I am not ready for those days with Noah. I can only imagine what will come out of his mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good answer! Who knows what he'll be when he grows up...maybe a teacher??

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)