Green Mama book winners

, , 2 comments

Green Mama: The Guilt-Free Guide to Helping You and Your Kids Save the PlanetIf you were interested in the book and didn’t win, you can always order it here.  (by clicking through my site you will help support refugees in Sudan)

 

 

 

Now for the winners… (thanks to random number generator)

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

14
18
6
19


Timestamp: 2010-04-27 00:31:20 UTC



#6- Nicola



#14- Happy



#18- Heather



#19- Your Mom



Congratulations!!  Use this pic2to contact  me  and send me your mailing address so I can get your copy of the book out to you soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm a winner! Yay! Thanks for hosting such a cool giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who would have thought?!?!?! I will read and pass along to others :-) Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)