A Lesson in Flexibility

, , 7 comments

I love our pediatric dentist office, for many reasons….the play gym in the waiting room, the sun glasses for the kids to wear while the lights shine in their eyes, the cool prizes the kids get to pick out, the pac man games they play between the cleaning and the dentist, but mostly for the people.

Without the kind and patient hygienists and dentists, the games and toys really wouldn’t matter.

They all are so great with the kids.  They take the time to talk to them, to explain to them what they are doing and why and they let them be kids.

Really, how many dentists do you know that would clean teeth with two stinky feet in her face? 

IMG_0026

Yea, the circus crew knows how to put patience to the test.

That would be my flexible three year old with her feet in the poor dentists' face.  Not sure why, but when both the hygienist and the dentist had her sit back in the chair my daughter’s feet popped right up in the air as natural as could be. 

7 comments:

  1. It's great that going to the dentist can be so fun for them that they are comfortable enough to just be natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm I might need you dentists information....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love our dentist and hygienist, too. My kids ask me all the time, "Is it time to go back to the dentist yet?" Going to the dentist is peaceful instead of stressful. I'm grateful for that.

    The picture of your flexible girl is so cute! That's something my littlest princess would do. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah...

    I'm sorry I didn't make it to a Chick-Fil-A while I was in the south. I saw the airport, the taxi, a Kinkos, and the hotel and that was it. I'll try harder next time. : )

    I've been thinking about this whole Twitter thing. It seems like this big, scary, suck me into my computer thing. When I get ready to give it a try, I'll have to ask you how to Tweet. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that dentist but they don't take my insurance

    ReplyDelete
  6. So super duper awesome! Love it girl! Way to make it real! You go sweet thang...stretch those legs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm glad she remembered to wear her cute underwear!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)