Weekend Thoughts: What do you think?

, , 4 comments
Weekend Thought Button

I’ve been hosting this little carnival of mine for a few months now and was hoping for some feedback.   I am wondering how often you think we should run weekend thoughts?  Is once a week too much?  Would you prefer once a month?  Or every other week? 

Any other suggestions for improving the carnival? Anything I can do to make it easier? 

For those that have linked up in the past, thank you.  I have loved reading your thoughts and getting to know you better.    Please link up below with your thoughtful post.

For those that haven’t linked up, I still greatly appreciate your comments for improving the carnival. 

4 comments:

  1. Personally, I like your carnival! I didn't link up this week for a very good reason, which you know all about. ;)

    But generally speaking, I like to link up. Weekly is fine for me, but I understand if it would be easier to do it less frequently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this carnival too! I think weekly is great. That said, with the sickness we've had this week I don't have my post ready yet. I'm hoping to still link up later today! But having this carnival every week kind of gives me a focus to have that "thoughtful post" on a regular basis. If it's too much for you, then I definitely understand, but I do like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this carnival is so great and I often feel so badly that I have yet to link up. (The day is rather young, however...).
    I like it being a weekly feature for a Saturday/Sunday post. I enjoy reading the posts even if I don't often get to them until later because my weekend computer time is not as unlimited as during the week. I'm trying to give myself a little more computer time on the weekends now that I have to take so many breaks inbetween my chores and what not.

    Keep on doing what you're doing (if you want to). Eventually, Happy will link up. (I think I have issues with deep thinking that doesn't include wit and sarcasm.....from myself.)

    Maybe that should be my post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like it and always intend to link up but Fridays and Saturdays, and well, almost all of the days are getting away from me lately! I do enjoy it though!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)