T.G.I.F.

, , 5 comments

"It's Friday night/And the mood is right/Gonna have some fun/Show you how it's done, TGIF.."

Remember those days?  Nothing better topped off a hard week of going to school and talking on the phone like a little Full House, Family Matters, and Perfect Strangers. 

T.G.I.F.

If ever there was a week that needed an end, this week here at the circus, was it.

What with puke, and then puke, then a missed gymnastics performance due to puke, and then missing your best friends birthday party thanks to your sisters puke, followed by more puke, then a power outage, puke, snow, still more puke, then Daddy away on a business trip, his homecoming strangely enough followed the next morning by still more puke…

This weekend promises 60 degree weather.  We are so opening our windows and airing out the place.  We could totally use a new scent around here.

T.G.I.F.

http://unrealitymag.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/urkel.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I love that we are from the same generation! Gosh, there just isn't any quality programming like TGIF anymore. Larry and Balki Bartokomous were the best!

    I wish I could remember a good tagline from that show right about now...

    Here's to the end of the pukes at the Circus and a great weekend to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a week. We do not do well with tummy problems in our house. The Girl needs to be held so I usually get puked on and the mere mention of it is enough to make The Husband skip dinner so I am usually flying solo when it comes to comforting and cleaning. Hope you have a wonderful evening and a great weekend to make up for the disappointments and they yucky tummies. I will be capping off yet an other week at the MIL while The Husband tried to get their second New computer up and working. Since the first one did not do so well. (bad video card out of the box.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to laugh (with you, definitely not at you...) The title of the previous post shows up in my browser window just as I finished scrolling through the TGIF one: "Bottle it up and save it for later". NOT exactly the sentiment --or is it SCENTiment--you're going for right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same generation here too! Our weather has been awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here is to a better week to follow.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)