And the Starbucks goes to…

, , 2 comments

True Random Number Generator Result: 4

Megan March 27, 2009 at 9:11 am [edit]

“Love it Crystal! Scott did a great job! With our GCC and Karen connection I’m sure we’ll run into each other one of these days - but blogging has been such a fun way to get to know you and your family. I’m going to follow you on twitter - I just started doing it as well, but have no clue what I’m doing!”

Congratulations Megan!  E-mail me your address and I’ll send out your Starbucks gift card this week!! 

Thanks to all who commented and a super big thanks to all of you who read my blog and share in our life in this way.  You are a huge encouragement to me!  

2 comments:

  1. holy cow that's me! i didn't realize it until i read my comment - too fun! i'll send you an email or msg on facebook with my address!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)