All About Me: According to My Son

, , 8 comments

I saw this little questionnaire on face book this week and the responses from my friend’s daughters had me laughing out loud. So, I asked my son this list of 25 questions about his mom and here is what he said… IMG_2930

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Son:  no response (nice to know I leave such an impression)

2. What makes mom happy?
Son: obeying mom and loving mom

3. What makes mom sad?
Son: disobeying mom

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Son: she says "roddle"
Then he said,“Hey, hey I made you laugh that time!”

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Son: peanut butter and jelly (maybe he thought I said what did I like as a child…funny thing is I never liked PB&J)

6. How old is your mom:
Son: 26 (hmmm off by a few here, but at least he guessed under…smart man)

7. How tall is your mom?
Son: 4 and a half (4 and a half what?)

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Son: snuggle and play with her kids

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Son: mmm, that's a hard one.

I pressed him further and he said,
looking on her blog on the computer

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Son: her kids (humble boy, isn’t he?)

11. What is your mom really good at?
Son: playing soccer (funny thing is, I never played soccer other than kicking the ball with him)

12. What is your mom not very good at?
Son: shrug shoulders (is he a smart man or what?)

13. What does your mom do for a job?
Son: work on stuff and cook dinner and make breakfast and do all sorts of things
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
Son: chocolate milk

15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Son: her snuggling with me

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Son: Spiderwoman (can you tell his favorite comic book hero?)

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Son: snuggle and watch a character on T.V.

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Son: we're not the same

19. How are you and your mom different?
Son: your taller and you have black hair and it is so long and I have short hair, but you and “sister” (edited) have the same amount of hair b/c it is all sticking down

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Son: she does loving things for me

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
Son: that he married you

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Son: WHAT! Chick-Fil-A (He knows me well)

23. What do you love most about your mom?
Son: playing catch with her

24. If you could go anywhere in the world with just your mom, where would you go?
Son: I know... catechism

25. If you could buy your mom a gift, what would you buy her?
Son: Ooh, I don't want to tell you that.... (Clever one, don’t ya think?)

I had a ton of fun hearing his responses to these questions.  I encourage you to ask your child these questions, it can be quite eye opening!

8 comments:

  1. Too cute- great idea asking him the questions though.
    Cute picture too

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so clever! You should keep these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny! I got this quiz on FB, too. I also put it on my blog because it was SO fun to get their answers. Our kids are funny little people aren't they? Here is my quiz:
    http://mommy23monkeys.com/2009/03/03/mr-a-sez/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott (a.k.a husband or Dad)Wednesday, March 04, 2009

    Sounds like you need to take some time today to snuggle with our son. And throw the ball around a bit. THose things seem to make quite an impression :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can just hear him saying in a "duh" kind of voice "we're not the same". love it! looks like it's time to take up soccer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet relationship you and your son have! He sounds like such a heartwarming fella! Cute answers and cute picture of the two of you!

    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwwww, that's really sweet! He seems to know you pretty well! I love what he said about your job! He actually notices all you do around the house. Sounds like a great little man in the making.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too funny that we both did this! It's so neat to hear what our kids think about us! I love that he's going to make you famous!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)