Where did Thoughtful Thursday go?

, , No Comments
Week End Thoughts...

I decided to move my Thoughtful Thursday since I am participating in We Are THAT Family's Sincerely Fro' Me to You carnival on Thursdays. Since "Thoughtful Thursday" is something I made up, it seems trivial to move the day... same theme, only we'll call it Week End Thoughts...

Week End Thoughts:
My posts typically relate funny anecdotes about the happenings of a stay at home wife and mom with three kids. While my days are seldom “normal” enough to leave me without a “post worthy” moment (i.e. read here), I intend to take some time on Fridays to highlight something from my week that’s a little more “thoughtful” and significant. If you had a post from this week that was reflective in nature, please feel free to add a link in the comments section. I’d love to hear what others are learning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)