Here's What's For Dinner May 12-18th

, , No Comments



It's Monday again and time to post this weeks meal plan. Be sure to click on the link above if you want to see what other people are serving their families this week. I have discovered many fun new recipes from participating in this carnival.




  • Monday: Tonight is my last MOPS meeting of the year. Since I arrive early for set up, I skip dinner and eat at the meeting. Daddy will be serving fish to the kids tonight. (Perfect plan for me b/c I hate fish (the smell, sight, and taste) so I don't have to cook it, eat it or clean up after it, BUT my hubby and the kids get to enjoy the healthy change of pace. I got frozen cod fillets for them. They liked them last week, so here it goes again!!

  • Tuesday: I didn't have all the ingredients on hand last week to make the Mexican Tortilla Soup, so I plan to get the necessary cans of Cream of Chicken Soup and serve it up tonight. The kids aren't big soup fans, so I'll just serve them the corn bread and save out the beans and a few pieces of chicken.

  • Wednesday: My husband has a Wednesday Night Sailing Race again tonight, since it's just the kids and I we'll keep it simple... I'm thinking grilled cheese for dinner.

  • Thursday: A nice, hearty lasagna sounds yummy for tonight.

  • Friday: We're heading out, so I'll pack pepperoni bread for us to eat in the van on the road.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)