A New Routine to Take on the Road

, , 8 comments
Driving home the other day my 2 year old, called from the back of the van, "Excuse me mom, where's baby?" I would have panicked had I not just heard her babbling moments before. Since, it was obvious she was there, I answered with something silly like, "Driving the car." She erupted in giggles and thus began our newest comedy routine.

This was our conversation all the way to church this morning, in the parking lot after church while we were waiting for Daddy to finish talking, on the way out to lunch, on the way home....

"Excuse me Mom, where's baby?"


"On the roof"


hahahahahahahahaha


"Excuse me Mom, where's baby?"


"On the floor"


hahahahahahahahaha


"Excuse me Mom, where's baby?"


"In the back"


hahahahahahahahaha


"Excuse me Mom, where's baby?"


"At the fire station"'


hahahahahahahahaha


Just for fun, I stuck in "in her car seat" or "right there" and she would still erupt into giggles. THIS makes me laugh. While the routine itself doesn't exactly make me laugh, I can't help but laugh at her hysterical giggles.


This is what is making us laugh this week, to read what's making other people laugh, check out...


8 comments:

  1. That is sooo funny!! I love to hear my children laugh, too. It always brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love kids, once they start laughing it's almost never ending.
    My son loves to laugh randomly while slapping his knee. It cracks us up everytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My "baby" is 11 now, but I remember those days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute, you gotta love a toddler with the giggles! AND ho easy it is to amuse them...

    ReplyDelete
  5. that's so cute. seems like you get better belly laughs from the backseat than in front of you, doesn't it? they're infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids laughing is the funniest sound on earth to me, especially when they laugh their deep uncontrolled laughter. I can't help but smile.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is nothing more precious than the laughter of a child. Enjoy!!!! Your kiddos give us plenty of it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sound of children's laughs and giggles.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)