Where’s Waldo?

, , 4 comments

My daughter sleeps with so many animals, pillows, dolls, and blankets in her bed, that sometimes when I go in to kiss her before I go to bed, I can’t find her. 

One night I thought I saw her and then realized I almost kissed her cabbage patch doll. 

Can you find her in the pile?  It reminds me of the old Where’s Waldo books.IMG_7962

Here’s a closer look… there she is!

IMG_7960

Guess not much has changed from this picture taken a year and a half ago!

IMG_2726

4 comments:

  1. LOL, that's cute!! I did a similar post, but used my puppy instead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks super cozy and that's all that matters in my book for sleeping! I say, "Rock on, Little one!" Or, "Sleep on..." might be more appropriate! Either way, comfy and cute...a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly couldn't find her! I think I have kissed my kids' dolls. Don't feel bad!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)