You Choose the Caption

, , 9 comments

Didn’t take many pics around the circus this week, but when I downloaded pics off of my camera this afternoon,  I stumbled across this gem from last week. 

IMG_5244

Please help me pick a title.  My brain is a bit mushy this Friday afternoon.  Winning caption gets put at the top of my post!   I know that’s an honor your all scrambling to achieve, so please… tell me your thoughts and brighten this circus mom’s day with some comment love!

And while your thinking, I’ll throw this one in for giggles as well.

IMG_5237

9 comments:

  1. They are just adorable and growing so fast! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. High Noon. With squinty eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, no caption but are the photos to help the kids remember what goes where in the toy chest? If so, brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Julie, the photos are to help the kids remember what goes where in the toy box. The idea came from my husband. I believe he got the idea from his childhood, inspired by his parents brilliance. It's worked super well here at the circus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about "undercover agents"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sat here for a half hour on Saturday trying to come up with a caption. Now I know what I put you all through. LOL!

    "Circus. Mafia-Style."

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't think of a caption, but what CUTE kids!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't mess with us...we're tough. Stitches without even a whimper.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)