One Fish, Two Fish

, , 19 comments

On Friday night we took advantage of the aquarium’s last discount priced Friday night of the season and enjoyed some family fun.

IMG_6721

We took 293 pictures during our 3 hours at the aquarium.  From those we narrowed down 42 keepers.  IMG_6742

And from those, I have the difficult task of dwindling down some for the blog. IMG_6877

The kids favorite part of the evening was the dolphin show. IMG_6853

Scott and I were mesmerized by the new Jellyfish exhibit. 

IMG_6809

IMG_6796

I easily could have spent more time watching them. 

IMG_6781

According to my son, there were 2 types of fish we saw that night.

Keepers  

and     

Not Keepers

Every time we saw a little fish he’d say, “That’s not a keeper!”  And anytime we saw a big fish, he’d get so excited and say, “There’s a keeper for sure!”

IMG_6918 Good thing there was a thick wall of glass between us and the python.

IMG_6670

Big brother provides a help up for a better view!IMG_6808

I think the sharks were everyone’s second favorite attraction.  We truly enjoyed standing and watching them swim by.  Again… so thankful for that glass!

IMG_6935

And the now traditional, classic aquarium family shot.

IMG_6960 

Notice any change from our visit 2 years ago?SHARK!!

I am linking this post up to the Wordful and Wordless Wednesday carnivals.

19 comments:

  1. too cute! Crystal, your family is adorable. And your round belly is AWESOME! Not too much longer and you will add another clown to your circus!
    Take care of all your clowns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are due for the aquarium too! My kids love it there! You took some really great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww I am so bummed! I didn't know they did discounts I looked all over there site we had planed to go on Saturday but could not becuase of the cost. I am glad you had fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, fun time, and I love your overalls! I haven't been able to find maternity overalls, and thought they would be the perfect pregnancy tummy, no-waistband-to-hurt-me fix! Can I ask where you got them, for "next time" (we hope, but not quite yet : ))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a fun science field trip! Great family shot :-)
    Great pictures - as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great place. I sure wish we had something like this near us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome aquarium! My oldest tween is going there with her class this May, she will most certainly have a great time!

    Those pictures are all so cute. I love the one of your son giving his little sister a boost and the jelly fish...WOW! So cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a lot of fun. you got some great pictures there of the jelly fish!!! sure looks like the kiddos enjoyed it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the aquarium. There's just something magic about it.

    Your jellyfish pics are GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great pics! Where is this at?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey! I know that aquarium, it's the one we go to too! Neato, that means we are practically neighbors! Great pics, we love aquarium visits!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have an adorable family, and it looks like you had a fabulous time!

    I love that your son said keeper/not keeper. So cute!

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! Those were some cool photos. Looks like everyone had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like a great family evening. I like the family shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awww beautiful PHoto's I love last yr and this yr photo's looks like your adding another little peanut too cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. 293! That is a lot of pictures. You definitely have some great ones here. I adore the one of them all crowded together going up the escalator. The close-ups of the jelly fish are so amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)