Not Quite Big Enough for The Job

, , 22 comments

As we were walking out the door this morning, I heard my daughter exclaim, “Oh it’s raining, better grab my umbrella!” 

photo

I wondered what she was talking about since we don’t have any umbrellas in our house.  (Who needs one more thing to juggle? We just get wet, it’s the circus way)!   Then I saw her walking to the car with her Little People umbrella over her head.  She then carried this umbrella over her head into and out of the grocery store.  Wasn’t very effective for blocking the rain, but certainly gave this Momma a chuckle on a wet and dreary day!

Linking this post to both wordless and word full Wednesday carnivals.

22 comments:

  1. How cute! She is certainly very creative (and entertaining)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it--was big enough in her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. She is SO cute and FUNNY! I love this. Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness!! How funny!! Great shot and awesome story to go with it. BTW - we don't do umbrellas either. I have no more hands for one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute girl!!!!

    Stopping from Seven Clown Circus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, that is too cute! kids are the bestest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. she could not get any cuter! and practical. that girl is so smart. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! At least she was going for the non-bulky umbrella!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a cute idea. Kids really do know how to brighten our days.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How clever! At least a small part of her head was dry!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cute, kids love rain and puddle jumping is fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's adorable! What a clever little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is just too cute for words! I bet when she did that you though, "I am so posting this on my blog!" Didn't you? I would have! LOL

    Happy WW! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Too cute! Kids can be so clever sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  15. aww what a doll! :) how old is she?? im your newest follower! :)

    u may view mine here

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, how totally cute. Aren't little girls fun. I had two, but now I'm working on grandgirls & they're even cuter! lol Following you. Nice to meet you. Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)