Where was Momma?

, , 4 comments

As I was looking over the pictures we took on Christmas Day in order to make my collage, I commented to Scott that it appears I wasn’t there for Christmas morning as I couldn’t find any shots with me in them. 

Then I realized I was wrong as I spotted this picture.

my appearance with text

Whew…. good thing I was wrong… there is photographic evidence of my existence at Christmas 2009.  :-)

The next day when the family gathered again for our more formal dinner, Scott rectified the situation by snapping this lovely picture of my backside. IMG_4824

Hmmm…perhaps I was better off when there was no photographic evidence of my existence!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Crystal. I can so relate to this. I'm never in the pictures. I'm trying to be better about handing the camera to Jason, but I'm not great about doing that. I think there is only one of my on Christmas morning, and all you can see is my double chin. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is how I feel most of the time. I am never in pictures and when I am, I wish I wasn't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we mothers tend to be behind the lens more than we are in front of it. I noticed the same thing with our Christmas pictures.

    Make it a point to get regular pictures of your baby bump on here, though!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)