The Baby Bump Part 1 of ?

, , 11 comments

That’s right folks… a little tiny baby bump is making his or her appearance into the world.  I alluded to the fact earlier when I mentioned I was now in maternity clothes.  And I figured, why not share this bump with the rest of you?  Because for some unexplainable reason we seem to enjoy looking at others increasing waistbands and what other time in my life would I willingly post a picture of my belly for the world to see?

That answer, would be, ummm, never. 

So, enjoy…here I am at week 15.   

IMG_3975

And here’s the baby bump when looking at it from my perspective…complete with dog hairs on my black sweater.

IMG_3959

Yesterday, I took my oldest daughter on a mommy date.  It was delightful and I am sure I will post on that special time really soon.  But, the day began with a trip to the “baby doctor” in which she got to sit up on the table with mommy and hold the microphone over my belly to hear the heart beat of our little baby.  It was a precious moment and totally put the doctor who had previously been on my bad side, now totally on my good side.   I also got the referral for our sonogram and called yesterday afternoon.  In early January we’ll all be crowding in the sonogram room to see the face of our sweet little baby!  I can hardly wait!

11 comments:

  1. love the "mom's veiw" perspective! Great idea! I thought you were about 19 weeks though? No? Sorry about that. Are you going to find out if it is a boy or girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah for the bump! looks just like mine! what a sweet and special time for you and number 2. my sono is the end of january. no fair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!

    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope... 15 weeks. thanks for trying to knock a month off the pregnancy though Andrea. :-) And I am pretty sure, we are not going to find out with this one. We haven't found out with any of the others, and we really have enjoyed not knowing till the end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like so much fun! I'm guessing boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Romania ,
    please read the blog – My heart His words – at Humbled and convicted , my friend Tammy Nischan wrote them the story and some pictures of some poors what we try to help them for Christmas .Our LORD will be so proud of us if we will do something!
    I love you blog,
    sweet blessings and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    Violeta

    ReplyDelete
  7. your belly is still so tiny - which tells you that my own big belly memory is vivid in my brain. i love that i get to be here to see it grow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! That is so exciting...there's a baby in there!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)