Summa Time Favs

, , 16 comments

With the arrival of cool, autumn like weather this week and Labor Day weekend approaching at the weeks end, I suppose it’s time to admit that summer is over.

To commemorate it’s end, I thought I’d share a few of my favorite things about summer here at the circus. So here they are…in no particular order…

Lightening Bug Catching

IMG_0041

Wednesday Night Races

IMG_9971

Swimming

IMG_1364

Fishing

IMG_7695

Corn on the Cob

IMG_9673

Watermelon (ok, tech I don’t like it, but I love how much my kids love it)

IMG_0533

Sunsets

IMG_9062 

Visit here or here for more fun with pictures

16 comments:

  1. Looks like the Circus had a fine summer! I love the going fishing pic and the corn on the cob eating pic...it's so funny watching little ones eat corn on the cob and your son looks like the picture of contentment as he fishes! A summer to remember, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great summer you have had, but I must confess this weather has me more and more interested in fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish we could catch lightening bugs; my kids would love that! Too bad we don't have them in CA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sad that summer is almost over, but looking forward to fall SO much. Looks like you guys have had alot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you and the family had a wonderful summer! Precious pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun pics! I don't think we have lightning bugs here...I didn't know people really caught them lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome summer!!!! Love all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! I love catching lightning bugs too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great summary of the summer!! Great cute pictures :-)
    Looking forward to your fall pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great re-cap of summer!!!

    Watermelon is not one of my favorite things either - but, my daughter can chomp down her weight in it, each time we have it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fun pictures and great memories of summer. Summer will be missed by us too.

    ReplyDelete
  12. All wonderful parts of summer....with really amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)