Hang on...

, , 2 comments

Today I spent my "down time" working on some Christmas projects which needed to be finished so I could get them ordered and shipped.  Then, I went about figuring out our Christmas card and ordering them.

Because, No... I have not mailed my Christmas cards.

And until 5 minutes ago, I hadn't even ordered them from Winkflash

Which means I have yet to address them or write our Christmas letter.

Yea....I've got a lot of work ahead of me!

I did, however, get our fall decorations put away today and cranked up the Christmas tunes while putting out my Christmas decorations. 

All this to say, I don't have my Fro' Me to You post up yet...check back Thursday afternoon.  I hope to work on it during nap time.  :-) 

2 comments:

  1. Atleast you have your fall decorations down! I've still go them lurking at every corner and a very bad looking pumpkin outside my door! Oh well! We did make Christmas ornaments and got them finished but we still have a lot ahead of us too! Christmas pictures and cards and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine came, but I haven't addressed any. I keep thinking the mood will strike me...but no such luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)