Belly Laughs

, , 1 comment

There are few sounds I cherish more than that of my oldests son’s belly laugh.  You just can’t help but smile when something strikes him as truly funny because his laugh is infectious.

Until recently nothing could bring out that laugh like Tom and Jerry or Snoopy

But, then I gave him his very first copy of Mad Libs.   And as I listened to him laugh out loud while he filled it in and read it to himself on the couch,  well, I had to grab the camera and snap a few pictures.   He couldn’t even read it out loud to me b/c he kept laughing so hard.  I had no idea what he was saying, though I laughed right along with him.   How could you not?

IMG_2123

Look at that face… I know I can’t get away with saying this much longer, but seriously, is he cute or what?

IMG_2124

This one is not staged at all, I swear to you, he put his hand over his mouth as he was laughing and reading it out loud. 

IMG_2145

I hope your day is filled with a nice long, belly laugh.  There’s nothing quite like it!

1 comment:

  1. Love the post.
    Love belly laughs.
    Love the Boy.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)