Then and Now

, , 4 comments

As I put together my post yesterday, I greatly enjoyed looking back at pictures of the kids at the strawberry patch over the years.  I was struck by so many similarities and differences.

Babies sneaking berries…

sneaking strawberriesIMG_1177

Walking through the rows…

IMG_8529IMG_8072

Sisters working side by side….

IMG_8050IMG_1167

Showing off the fruits of her labor…

IMG_8507IMG_1153

And perhaps the most striking… (what happened to my little boy?)

IMG_1685IMG_1178

Here’s to many more fun memories!

4 comments:

  1. Oh NO!!! Look how much they have changed. Love the similarities too. Great post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the progression! Such fun memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think its Circus Girl #1 who's changed the most! And I love those babies sneaking berries. Oh my heavens, how cute! I love how organized your pictures are and how you labeled the year...oh to have such organization!!!

    Imagine that...someone giving you accolades for organization! See you deserve a stick family! Lol!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)