Sisters

, , 9 comments

Over the past few weeks, I have really noticed the bond between my girls growing and it has been so sweet to watch.  They seem to be off playing together quite often now and even started sleeping in the same bed at night.  As I look at these pictures of them together, I can’t help but cue up the song from “White Christmas.”

IMG_6590

Sisters

Sisters

There were never such devoted sisters..

IMG_6607

All kinds of weather, We stick together

The same in the rain or sun

Two diff’rent faces

But in tight places

We think and we act as one

IMG_6612

For more fun with pictures, visit here or here. 

And if you haven’t entered my give away to help Sudan, click here.

9 comments:

  1. Those who've seen us
    Know that not a thing could come between us
    Many men have tried to split us up,
    But no one can.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, to be that relaxed to sleep that well.
    They are so sweet! I love how protective your oldest girl is and how adoring of her big sister your youngest girl is! That is so priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet :) Great shot of them snoozing too. Adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet! And my sister and I can (and do) still go into that song routine with very little encouragement : ) Sisterhood is a very cool thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet I love this one also

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet pair they are! And looking like such big girls too! I look forward to seeing the same sort of bond between Caroline and Katherine someday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very precious. Sweet pictures - especially them sleeping together.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)