I am Smitten

, , 4 comments

You’d think doing this 3 times over already, I would have been prepared.

IMG_6598

And yet, once again, my breath has been taken away.  I have fallen, and hard.

 IMG_6182

With your irresistible smile, your easy going personality, and your snuggly hugs, I am smitten. 

IMG_3962

How can it be that 6 months have already passed since you joined our family?  In some ways it seems like you were just born yesterday and in others it seems like you’ve always been a part of our family. 

4 comments:

  1. Can't say I can blame you for being so smitten! He sure is cute! These little ones aren't staying little long enough! So bittersweet! Enjoy every moment, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so much like you, Crystal. He is such a cutie! I can't wait to squeeze those cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So incredible - the unending love we have for our family. He is such a cutie with such a distinct personality. Just like his siblings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always forget how much I love that stage until it comes upon me once again! so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)