Cyber Monday

, , No Comments

For those of you taking advantage of the sales found online today, I thought I’d remind you about my Shopping for Sudan opportunity.   If you shop from Amazon.com, please bookmark my site and click on the (shop now) link on my top left side bar.  It will take you directly to amazon.com

Help me get the word out about Shopping for Sudan!   Tweet and or post a link on face book to my Shopping for Sudan post (Here is the link if you want to copy & paste it: http://lifeatthecircus.com/shopping-for-sudan/).  Then leave me a comment each time you do so, telling me you did and you will gain another entry into a give away for Go Fish’s Christmas CD Snow.  (a favorite here at the Circus Casa)

Feel free to tweet and post on face book as many times as you like for more entries.  Give away will end Wednesday Dec 1 at 12:00pm EST.  (but feel free to keep spreading the word long after that)

image

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)