Sisters

, , 3 comments

One of my favorite things about parenting, is watching my children interact with each other (when they aren’t fighting that is).  It’s fascinating to me to see the differences in their bonds and relationships.  One relationship which I have observed recently growing is that between my two girls.   

IMG_1845

IMG_1846

With only 17 mths, and a few inches and pounds between them, they are in so many ways peers.  They share much in common, and yet are so very different.  It’s been my prayer since the beginning that as they grow, their bond of friendship grows only stronger. 

IMG_1827

A loyal sister is worth a thousand friends. 

~Marian Eigerman

3 comments:

  1. Crystal,
    I have the same prayer for my two girls!! Thank you for sharing this as it is inspiring as well as touching! Can't wait to meet them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So precious!! I am also praying for your kids relationships with each other. Super cute pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh so sweet! I wish I had more than one...I am hopeful someday, my jelly belly will be a big sis.

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)