Nothing Like It

, , 4 comments

IMG_2224 This weekend we were able to coordinate our schedules and have the opportunity to get together with my brother and his family for some play time.  

IMG_2194

What gathering would be complete without a light saber battle?

IMG_2205

I loved getting to watch my nephew and nieces play and to observe my brother playing with my children.  There is something quite special, and indescribable about watching your children play with your sibling.  It truly warmed my heart. It was a blessed evening indeed and one I am truly grateful for.  

  IMG_2273

Thanks guys!  I look forward to doing it again!

4 comments:

  1. Praising God that despite van problems - it all worked out well for a fun evening for you. We truly treasure the picture of our grandchildren. Thanks to all of you who made it work - with 7 kiddos 6yr and younger

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely group!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH what a picture Loved to see them

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's awesome that you guys got to hang out! Amazing picture as always :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)