Bet You’ve Never Seen an Army Quite Like This One

, , 8 comments

Alternate Title:  How Your Army Looks When You Have 2 Younger Sisters

IMG_1752

I couldn’t help but smile when I looked out the window and saw this scene…makes me laugh when looking at it on the computer as well.  Quite a motley crew we have defending the fortress… the leader in his camo’s with his walking stick (or staff as he refers to it), his trusty sidekicks following in their fairy wings, and Uncle Jim covering from behind with the ever elusive fluorescent double barrel shot gun. 

Bad Guys Beware!!

8 comments:

  1. I feel safer now LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's a great picture. I'm sure those are two feisty fairies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this picture. it certainly does tell a story! Jim looks like he's a drill sergeant, with the fairy princesses following faithfully behind their trusty shepherd. so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I laughed outloud at this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. he he he! i love the hardcore butterfly soldier!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)