Grandma Blankets

, , 7 comments

My kids each have a blanket that their grandma made for them before they were born.  Being the creative individuals that they are, they call them their “grandma blankets.”  I know, ingenious, huh?

The other day I was laying on my daughter’s bed when I had a realization.  “Hey”, I said, “this blanket is my grandma blanket.”  She laughed and thought I was joking.

“No,” I said, “this blanket right here was made for me by my grandma when I was a little girl, so it is my grandma blanket.” 

Later that day I came into my room and saw this.

IMG_8236

 IMG_8238 

Seems she realizes how special a grandma blanket is and thought I should sleep with mine.

7 comments:

  1. That is so sweet! I love it when they do something so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your grandma blanket! How sweet that she thought you should sleep with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's times like these you can relax and know she is going to turn out OK. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Cute!! Your grandma will be so tickled to read this :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guess what you made my day You always did

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so sweet. your daughter is so thoughtful. really, i think that's one of her character traits... :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)