I love Christmastime

, , 3 comments

Love choosing and cutting down our tree…

IMG_8606

Love decorating it and passing on the memories to my children of the precious ornaments hung on our tree…

IMG_8659

Love the wonder of the lights…

IMG_8668

Love watching them play with toys that only come out once a year…

IMG_8695

Love seeing them act out the story of Christ’s birth as they play with their nativity sets

IMG_8713

And this year I love listening to the sounds of Christmas carols fill the house as my son plays them on the piano

IMG_8807

It really is, the most wonderful time of the year.

3 comments:

  1. And I love reading your blog. Keeping the Christ in Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Great memories. Always loved the picture with lights - great updated one of her! Can't wait to hear the piano recital.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this time of year too! The meaning and the magic behind it, the twinkle of lights, the music, the FOOD, the beginning of snow season, etc!!!

    That looks like a pretty nice tree, Circus! I really hope to do a real tree next year, esp since our pre-lit artificial is likely on its last year!

    (ps. in case you don't check far back, I left comments all the way back to your post on your blog funk a few days ago! Just didnt' want you to miss them!)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)