Our Best House Yet

, , 4 comments
We decorated our gingerbread house this weekend…before Christmas this year—astonishing, I know.

The big 3 had a fabulous time.


IMG_9400

IMG_9450

Unfortunately, our youngest found the experience quite confusing and a tad frustrating.  “Why, oh why, aren’t they letting me eat that candy?”

IMG_9402

I might have snuck the lil guy a few pieces of candy while they were busy working.

IMG_9436

IMG_9447

The kids were quite proud of their work.  And I have to agree.. it is most definitely the best looking one they’ve ever done.  IMG_9455

Of course the competitive and ahem, humble, little circus crew they are, they declared that “our house is so good, if we entered it in a competition it would surely win."     Yea… we’ll spend some time working on humility over the holiday season.

IMG_9461

4 comments:

  1. it is a great house and I can see why they are proud of it its the sort of house I always tried and failed to make which is why I stopped making gingerbread house. hehe but now I know it can be done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are Right! It is their BEST so far. Great Job Circus Crew

    ReplyDelete
  3. Humility, schmulitity! It's awesome! :) It really does look spectacular and I'm so impressed it's completed before Christmas! You're on the ball, momma!

    Love the picture of everyone with the finished product, btw. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)