Every Little Bit Helps

, , 1 comment

It’s been a LOOOOONG time since I’ve posted about Shopping for Sudan, but as 2011 comes to a close I thought I’d say thanks to those of you that participated with me in Shopping for Sudan.   In 2011 you raised $47 dollars to help the people of Sudan.  It may not seem like much but it’s a lot to the people who receive it.  Furthermore, we are still matching the amount raised and so a total donation of $100 was made on your behalf.  Whoot!  That’s combines to a cumulative World Vision Sudan Relief Fund Donation of $550 since the “program” started one and a half years ago.  That’s real money!

So, thank you to those of you that shopped on amazon through Life at the Circus… by simply clicking on amazon through my site, you made a difference in the lives of the people of Sudan.  And for those that maybe forgot about the Shop for Sudan opportunity, could you please book mark my page?? Then next time you shop at Amazon, simple visit Life At The Circus first, and then click on the “Know the Drill” link on the upper left side of my web page.   It really is as simple as that!  And at this pace, we're only scratching the service.

WV

1 comment:

  1. GREAT!! Thanks for your efforts and great donation. Happy to shop through your page :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)