You think I’d know by now…

, , 3 comments

When my son asked if he could bring his light sabers or guns to his sisters first soccer practice, I said no.   Because sometimes it is awkward to deal with the whole gun issue out in public.


Obviously I forgot that little boys will turn absolutely anything into a gun.IMG_0635


So today I said what the heck, bring the gun.  


Which apparently translated to, go crazy, carry a gun in each hand and a concealed weapon… Heck, why not wear the entire uniform!


IMG_0635


So much for flying under the radar… that is something the circus fam just doesn’t know how to do.

3 comments:

  1. He's all boy!!

    I find it hard to balance out healthy boys will be boys with play guns, too.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Uncle Jim would be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was shocked when my ONE year old son decided a switch piece from his Thomas the train set was a gun! I think he had seen a gun once? How do little guys like that get so impressioned by weapons?! lol I suppose it's a good thing I'm pro-gun ownership :0)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)