Love Hurts

, , 8 comments

I love this picture.  I love it because it shows the kids and my husband engaged in play after a long day of work.  

IMG_2852

I also love how the big kids seem to be attacking him b/c he’s got the youngest on his shoulders.  Almost as if they are trying to get in on the action and attention. 

But take a closer look, because if you check out Scott’s face, you’ll find another gem.

IMG_2852

Ah, love hurts, doesn’t it? 

But just for kicks, check out this shot. 

IMG_2850

I love the look on both of their faces.  Priceless, huh?

IMG_2850

8 comments:

  1. Ah, that's nuthin'!

    Ask The Husband about the two teenagers who twisted their pillows compressing them to the density of steel & which in turn were used to walloping their Sunday School teacher on the top of his head & along the axis of his spine so that their teacher's vertabrae were compressed & saw stars & nearly blacking out...

    (I'm so glad you posted those photos! I was hoping some day there'd be paybacks :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pics. What a great dad and a camera-ready mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How totally awesome! If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times here...you guys are so much fun. And your kids are so cute. It's just so true it must be repeated almost daily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is awesome! you gotta love it! oh, man! i can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is SO priceless!! :-)

    Are you going to do Weekend Thoughts this week?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I will be doing a weekend thoughts this weekend. Will have it up by Sat morning (if not sooner).

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daddy sure deserves a big hug He sure loves his kids
    You can almost see what fun sister is having

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)