Sharing Center Stage

, , No Comments

Since I’m currently camping in the desert with no electricity or WiFi, I called upon a few of my dear blogging friends to fill in during my absence here at the circus.   They graciously agreed.  So, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday of this week, I will feature a different guest blogger from my blog roll for your reading pleasure.  I suggested they write a post that demonstrates how they would fit in here at the circus. 

And boy do these mommas get the circus life!

I hope you will take the time to come back to read and comment on their life at the circus.  I know you will not be disappointed!  

I intend to share some tales from the desert when I return to the land of the internet later this week!!   I’m pretty sure 4 days of camping and two full days of driving with our crew will leave me with a circus anecdote or two! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)