Oh, So You Wanted to See the Actual Parks?

, , 5 comments

I’m trying my best to summarize our almost 2 week vacation, so as to keep you up to date with our circus adventures, without boring you with every.single.picture we took (if you knew how many pics we took, you would realize this is NO.SMALL.FEAT).  I realized today though that I haven’t really posted any pictures of the actual parks yet.  Hmmm…perhaps I should do something about that.

So, any guesses on which national park this is from?

IMG_5617

Still no? 

IMG_5642

Now?

IMG_5648

Here’s our itinerary, if ya wanted to narrow it down some.

IMG_5665

Want a hint?

IMG_5777 - Copy

Ok, how about now?

IMG_5651

Come back tomorrow for some more glimpses of God’s handiwork in Texas .

5 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! I like your pic by the park sign, it's a tradition, right?! I bet you kids are having a blast and what a great history lesson for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures!!! It looks like even though you were sick, you made the most of your time and enjoyed yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Despite the rough days and nights - you saw some beautiful scenery and cute pics of the kids. Looking forward to seeing ALOT more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am always a little envious of you pictures. Mine have only started to improve as I make liberal use of the cropping function. These are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautious!!! Love the newest Circus family picture in front of a National Park!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a message (No account needed, you can be anonymous)